This is a step-by-step manual for finding the woman of your dreams will save you time, money, head aches and your life. Women can be so complex and deceiving that this book can and will help you to avoid the pitfalls of not when it is just going right but when all hell breaks loose. You never truly know the woman of your dreams until after your married and especially after you have children. This eBook will take you through the entire process and reveal the naked truth about women. You’ll get an inside glimpse into how women really think about dating and being in relationships. You’ll learn:
· The fundamental step that’s essential to master before entering the dating world –
· How to appropriately respond to women in different situations –
· How to build trust –
· What critical things to do before, during, and after the first date to ensure a second date only if you choose –
· How to analyze the date to know if you should follow-up for a second or call it a quits –
· How to weed out and identify the women who are not ready for a relationship –
· How to use a simple checklist to know if you’re ready and when it’s appropriate to sex – just because a woman says yes does not mean you should do it
· How to talk about the future without scaring her –
· How to maintain a relationship with the woman of your dreams once you find her –
Life is a journey of self-discovery. A woman who recognizes her self-worth and has invested in herself, will reap the rewards of a long and fulfilling happy life that includes the man of her dreams. .
If you follow the principles in this manual, you will protect yourself from the often never ending drama that being in a relationship often brings unannounced because she never showed you here true colors until after the fact.. after marriage, after the baby was born…and you will be saying to yourself… “if I would have known you were like this, I would have never married you” with the woman of your dreams or nightmare?” Often as men, although the signs are clearly present on the first date, we were blinded by the illusion she created magnified by our physical attraction”.